Terms and Conditions
As part of Crystal Rock's commitment to the community, we're proud to give back to the local communities in which our employees, friends, neighbors and customers live and work. Through a combination of product donations, sponsorships, volunteering and charitable contributions, Crystal Rock annually provides over $250,000 to the communities we serve.
We prioritize our customer-associated donation requests as much as possible. We strive to accommodate each and every request received. Due to an overwhelming volume of requests during these economic times, we have implemented a two-year rotating policy to support as many worthy causes as possible. If you have applied in the previous calendar year, we encourage you to resubmit in the upcoming calendar year. For example, a 2012 submission and approval would be eligible to reapply in 2014.
- Our focus is solely on the communities we serve. Any local nonprofit organization, emergency relief, civic group, school, church or youth program will be considered. All requests must fall within our geographic footprint to be considered for a donation. Please use our zip code locator to confirm prior to submission.
- We are thankful and loyal to those who directly support our business, and we generally prioritize based on the following criteria:
- Customer Associations
- Crystal Rock Employee Associations
- Military / Veteran Associations
- We give priority to causes that reflect our values, such as water education, emergency relief and natural disasters.
- We choose to support the communities that have long supported us, and give priority to organizations and events in the Northeast, parts of New York and upper New Jersey.
- Once your submission is received, our staff will review your application to determine if we are able to support your request.
- All requests are reviewed within 10 business days, and if approved, we will contact you directly.
- Unfortunately, we may not be able to accommodate all donation requests. Due to the large number of submissions, we are not able to respond to every request.
- If you are not selected, we may be able to offer a reduced rate (plus bottle deposit where applicable). We will notify you directly if you qualify.
- For cash payments of discounted product pricing, we require a W-9 form. For the donation of product, non-profit organizations must submit a copy of the letter from the IRS granting 501(c)(3) status.
- All approved donations must be picked up at a Crystal Rock facility.